Booking terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions of Booking
Please note that in all clauses below, ‘delegate’ refers to individuals attending and/or presenting at the event.
- The Conference Fee includes registration, conference materials, lunch and coffee break refreshments. It does not include travel or accommodation.
- Places can be transferred only by prior agreement with HRI.
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of the organisers to alter the content and timing of the programme or the identity of the speakers. HRI takes no responsibility for non-refundable travel/accommodation in the case of a changed programme or cancelled event.
- Cancellations received up until three months before the start of the event (i.e. by 15 March 2023) will be refunded, minus a 25% administration fee. No refunds can be processed after this date except under the COVID clause (point 5).
- COVID clause: In the event that – in June 2023 – a COVID-19 outbreak continues or another pandemic exists and/or becomes worse, the following condition applies:
If there are government restrictions or recommendations in place in a delegate’s country of embarkation, or in the UK, which limit domestic and international travel (including but not limited to quarantine requirements) which make the ability for the delegate to attend the event either illegal or impossible, the delegate will receive a full refund.